Ouverture le 1er mai
Fermeture le 30 septembre
Terms of Sales
1. Subject : These general terms and conditions define the rights and obligations of the parties in connection with the remote reservation of services offered by the seller on his website. They govern all the steps necessary for the reservation and the follow-up of the reservation between the contracting parties. The customer acknowledges having read and accepted these terms and general conditions.
2. Scope : These general terms and conditions apply to all bookings made via the internet.
3. Duration : These general conditions of sale apply for the duration of the services being put on line by the seller on his website. The seller reserves the right, without prior notice or indemnity, to temporarily or permanently close his website or the online booking space. The seller is not liable for damages of any kind that may result from these changes and/or temporary unavailability or the permanent closure of all or part of the site or services associated with it like Online booking.
4. Reservation : The customer chooses the services presented on the site. The customer acknowledges having read the nature, the destination and the reservation conditions of the services available on the website and requested and obtained the necessary and/or complementary information to make his booking in full knowledge of the facts. The customer is solely responsible for his choice of services and their suitability to his needs, so that the liability of the seller can not be sought in this respect. The reservation is deemed accepted by the customer upon completion of the booking process. The reservation is deemed made up of online payment by credit card. The customer agrees, before any reservation, to complete the information requested on the voucher or the booking request. The customer attests to the veracity and accuracy of the information transmitted.
5. Cancellation or modification : As a result of the client The customer is reminded, in accordance with Article L. 121-20-4 of the Consumer Code, that he does not have the right of withdrawal, Article L. 121-20 of the Consumer Code, therefore that the services are provided on a date or at a specified period.
Specific conditions of cancellation for the guests rooms
The guest can cancel his booking free of charge up to 7 days before arrival.
The client must pay 25% of the total amount if he cancels within 7 days before arrival.
The guest must pay in advance 25% of the total amount after booking.
The deposit paid at the time of booking will not be returned for cancellation less than 7 days from the date of arrival.
In case of interruption of the stay, the entire agreed price will be paid.
Specific cancellation policy for the cottage
The guest must pay in advance 30% of the total amount after booking.
Cancellation by the tenant : any cancellation must be notified by registered letter to the landlord. Cancellation before arrival in the places: the deposit remains with the lessor. The latter may request the balance of the amount of the stay, if the cancellation occurs less than 30 days before the scheduled date of entry to the places. If the tenant does not show up within 24 hours of the date of arrival indicated on the contract, this contract becomes null and the lessor can dispose of his accommodation. The deposit also remains with the lessor who will ask for the balance of the rent. If the stay is shortened, the total rental price remains vested to the lessor. No reimbursement will be made.
Cancellation by the lessor : the landlord pays back to the tenant all the sums paid, as well as an indemnity at least equal to that which the tenant would have borne if the cancellation had taken place on his date.
6. Responsibility : If all best efforts are made to ensure that photographs, graphic representations and texts reproduced to illustrate the intended destination give as accurate a picture as possible of the proposed services, variations may occur, Furniture or renovations. The customer can not claim any claim of this fact, since these variations do not concern the essential characteristics of the service. The seller can not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or the bad execution of the reservation in case of force majeure, fact of a third, fact of the customer or fact of its partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, impossibility Access to the website, outside intrusion, computer viruses. In the event of exceptional events or cases of force majeure, the seller reserves the possibility to lodge partially or totally the customers in a local establishment without supplement of price. In the event of force majeure, events unpredictable or beyond its control, the seller must inform the customer by all possible means in order to limit the potential damage.
7. Claims : Claims for non-performance or improper performance must be notified to the seller in writing within 24 hours of arrival, under penalty of foreclosure.
8. Prices : The prices quoted are per accommodation for the number of person(s) and the selected date(s). Prices are displayed including all taxes, in Euro, and are only valid for the duration indicated on the site. Rates and conditions are subject to change without notice depending on the circumstances and requirements. Unless otherwise stated, supplementary services are not included in the price. The tourist tax, levied by the municipality, is fixed by the municipality and is to be paid directly to the seller, except in the case where this amount can be included in the sale price. The prices take account of the VAT applicable on the day of the order and any change of the rate applicable to the VAT will be automatically reflected on the indicated prices.
9. Privacy : The information that is requested from the client is necessary to process its order and will be communicated to all stakeholders and partners. In the absence of information, the seller can not register a reservation. Unless opposition of himself if the customer has made a reservation on the website the seller is in particular liable to send him by e-mail, promotional offers, a questionnaire of satisfaction following his stay. The customer has the right to oppose, at no cost, that the data concerning him are used for prospecting purposes, in particular commercial. The client is informed on each of the personal data collection forms of the obligatory or optional nature of the answers by the presence of an asterisk.
10. Evidence Agreement : Acceptance of these terms and conditions and the reservation request constitutes an electronic signature which has the same value as a handwritten signature between the parties.
11. Applicable law : These general conditions of sale are governed by the French law, this is the same for the substantive rules as for the rules of form.
12. Obligations : These general conditions of sale express the full obligations of the parties. No general or specific conditions communicated by the customer can be integrated into these general conditions. The documents forming the contractual commitments between the parties are, in ascending order of priority, the reservation request (including the special conditions of the reserved tariff) and the present general conditions.
Terms and Conditions
The arrival is scheduled between 17 and 18 hours. Check-out is before 11 am.
In case of difficulty for these schedules, please notify the landlord sufficiently in advance to avoid any mutual inconvenience.
1. Use of the places : this rental is made to the usual charges and conditions of law in such a matter and the tenant undertakes in particular to:
- to place the premises only in the dwelling without causing disturbances of neighborhood (noise, odors, smoke, lights, etc.),
- do not assign or sub-lease in any case this rental, even without charge, unless the landlord gives its written agreement,
- not modify in any way the places, nor the arrangement of the furniture,
- authorize the lessor to carry out any repairs of which the urgency and the necessity would appear during the renting, without claiming an indemnity or a reduction of rent.
2. Arrival : the tenant must arrive on the day specified and the time mentioned on the present contract. In case of late or delayed arrival, the tenant must inform the lessor.
3. Capacity : This contract is established for a maximum capacity of persons. If the number of tenants exceeds the capacity, the lessor may refuse the additional persons. Any modification or termination of the contract will be considered at the initiative of the customer.
4. Animals : This contract specifies whether or not the tenant can stay with a pet. In case of non-respect of this clause by the tenant the lessor can refuse the stay. In this case, no refund will be made.
5. Insurance : The tenant is responsible for all the damage occurring of his fact and those of its occupants. It is required to be insured by a type of holiday insurance contract for these various risks.
6. Litigation : In case of dispute, only the Court of the judicial district where the rental is located will be competent.
Specific conditions for the cottage
Inventory : an inventory is drawn up jointly and signed by the tenant and the lessor or his representative on arrival and departure. This inventory constitutes the only reference in the event of a dispute concerning the state of the places. The state of cleanliness of the accommodation upon arrival of the tenant must be noted in the inventory. Cleaning of the premises is the responsibility of the tenant during the rental period or carried out by the lessor at the request of the tenant for 50 euros (fifty euros). The exit cleaning is offered by the lessor if it is proven within reasonable limits, otherwise charged € 150.
Deposit or security deposit : upon arrival of the tenant, a security deposit amount which is indicated in the contract is requested by the lessor. After the contradictory establishment of the inventory of the places of exit, this deposit is returned, after deduction of the cost of restoration of the premises if degradations were found, within seven days.
Property and reproduction
The general structure, as well as the software, text, animated or fixed images, sounds, know-how, drawings, graphics and all other elements making up this website are exclusive use of Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste. Any reproduction in whole or in part of this site, by any means whatsoever, without the express authorization of the Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste, is prohibited and would constitute an infringement punishable by articles L335-2 and following of the Code of the intellectual property. The hypertext links set up within the framework of this website towards other resources present on the Internet network, can not engage the responsibility of Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste.
Sarl Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste has declared its processing of personal data collected on this Site, via the simplified declaration procedure made with the CNIL, in accordance with simplified standard 48 (NS-48 Client-prospect files) under The file number n ° 2025688 v 0.
You can reduce the amount of information cookies collect from your device. To this end, a simple process often consists of changing the settings of your browser.
* What is a Cookie ?
In order to adapt the site to the requests of its visitors, we measure the number of visits, the number of pages viewed as well as the activity of the visitors on the site and their frequency of return.
Link to the website Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste
Domaine de l'Hoste authorizes the creation of a hypertext link pointing to its content, respecting the following principles:
The link to the site of Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste is accessible by opening a new window/tab.
The link is presented in the following way: www.champdelhoste.com/ or champdelhoste
This authorization excludes the use of the Domaine du Champ de l'Hoste logo.
The use of this website is governed by French law with the exception of any other legislation.